Hunger S.O.S!

Friday, January 04, 2013 Dinda Naya 0 Comments

Just before I open this blog I felt super duper hungry and I neeeeed to eat something. Then I went to dining room and found NOTHING to be eaten! So I decided to cook something.

To be honest, I'm not a very skilled cook. But because I have to eat something so... ya.

Then I made a very basic fried-tuna but this dish I made is verrrrry good! Seriously hahaha.



What you will need:

1. 2 cloves of garlic
2. 1/8 of onion
3. 1 - 2 tbs of margarine
4. Half of canned tuna chunks (I used 'tuna in water' one)
5. Salt and Pepper (depends on your taste)
6. Frying pan, knife, and spatula

The ingredients I used is basically the things you could find at home, very easy right?

How to make it:

1. Diced the garlic and onion into small pieces
2. Put your margarine into the frying pan in medium heat
3. Put the garlic and onion into the frying pan. Fry it until the color changes into golden-brown, and it should smell nice in this phase!
4. Put the tuna flakes into the frying pan gently (or the margarine will react like nuclear bomb). Add salt and pepper according to your taste.
5. Fry until the tuna color changes (from pinkish to slightly pale grey)
6. You're done!

Try this! Super easy anddd delicious!


0 comments: