FIRST IMPRESSION: MOONSHOT FACE PERFECTION LIQUID FOUNDATION

Sunday, November 22, 2015 Dinda Naya 5 Comments



Still within the topic of Korean industry, if you know me well you would've known on how much I loooove YG Entertainment artists. Surprise surprise! They have launched a cosmetic brand which is called Moonshot. YG + Makeup = sign me in!

I decided to buy the foundation because anyway I am looking for a new foundation and I guess this is a great opportunity to try it out in front of the camera!

I hope you guys like it! Xx.

5 comments:

  1. i hope you feel better soon! thanks for sharing despite the sore throat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I hope it is an useful information! :)

      Delete
  2. Dinda, join ke grup FB Indonesian Beauty Blogger deh, biar jaringannya tambah luas :D keren bisa jadi vlogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nahla! Aku gatau ada page Indonesian Beauty Blogger, thank you yaaa tipsnya! <3

      Delete
  3. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting,
    maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject.moonshots

    ReplyDelete