Talk That Talk.

Sunday, May 24, 2015 Dinda Naya 0 Comments



Today I want to do something different. It's not about review, beauty, haul, or those stuffs that I used to post on this blog. I basically just want to talk to you guys. I used to do this a lot when I managed my old blog, like I didn't try to make this blog artificial, it was just me... being myself.

Holiday is just around the corner and although I am still going back and forth to campus occasionally (yep, that's my faculty right there. All of other faculty except my graduating senior is out for holiday except us), I got lesser things to do. In which good and I've been enjoying it so far. I've been way to productive for the last 4 month and all I need right now is hibernating.

The past few days–or even weeks–I've been spending my time catching up with my shows (all of them are Korean shows, fyi) and I've been watching a whole lot of youtube videos and nowadays I've been seeing a lot of coming out videos. If you are not familiar with it, coming out videos are basically when people confess to the world, usually about their sexuality.

Please be advise that this post is entirely my own opinion. After I watched those videos, it reminds me on how important it is to love yourself and just... be who you are. People struggling a lot especially when it comes to loving themselves. They tend to love other people more, maybe not literally, but they care more about what people think about them and trying to get the best image they could possibly get from people.

Well of course, human craves for recognition and of course you want people to know you as the best person on the field, be it one of the best friends, best joker, best kisser, probably, or you name it yourself. However, for me, the most important thing is just be true to yourself and you are the best person for several people that loves you for who you are and why crave for more attention? At the end of the day, only the best people for you that stick around with you and you deserve it. It is way better to have few amount of people that surround you with love rather than having large amount of crowd that pretend to care about you but they talk about you behind your back.

Do more on what makes you happy. One of the easiest thing is to be with the right people that give you positive vibes. Well, although it is the easiest way but actually it is quite hard to cut of some of relationship but honestly speaking, why would you keep an unhealthy relationship that brings you to sadness, anger, and hatred? It only waste your time, energy, and sometimes tears. I'm telling you, you don't deserve to be with people that only brings negativity in your life. Sometime, you might have to it in a harsh way, but everything that is worth it is never easy.

I know this is just another typical post that you could see in many other blog or article, but there might be some people that need encouragement and by a chance they stumble upon my blog and if you are one of those people, let me tell you on how precious you are. You are precious and you deserve the best, and don't let people tell you the otherwise and don't let people step on you :)

0 comments: