ETUDE HOUSE HAUL!

Friday, May 29, 2015 Dinda Naya 0 Comments



Where should I begin...

My mom is in Singapore! Not only to catching up with her with all the updates with our life (since the last time I saw her is around early March), but also when my mom is around it means that I could shop more... crazily? I know I'm not the only one!

I've been eyeing on some of Etude House products and while my mom is here, so might as well I just grab some stuffs!


Here are the products that I manage to buy:


PRECIOUS MINERAL ANY CUSHION FOUNDATION – CUSHION FOUNDATION
There's a promotion when you're purchasing this cushion foundation! They packaged it with a set of cleansing oil and loose powder

COLOR MY BROWS – BROW MASCARA
I really adore how K-Pop idols have such natural brows and I can't wait to try this one out!

PUFF & BRUSH CLEANSING MIST

EXTRA CUSHION PUFF
Because I bought the cushion foundation, I could get both of these items in cheaper price!


FACE MASKS
Okay so don't be surprised with the amount of masks that I have because I just love them and they are so affordable!


I think it is just Korean Beauty things or maybe just Etude House, but if you buy to a certain extent, they will gave you a lot of freebies!


HAND MIRROR
Isn't this princess-like mirror the prettiest?

MAKEUP POUCH
It is small size which I feel pretty handy because I tend to overload my makeup pouch and its pretty because it got laces all over it!

WONDER PORE – COTTON GLOVE
Basically it is just like cotton pads with two side; one with dot for areas that need intensive pore care and emboss for areas with gentle pore care

Me and my mom shopped at the Wisma Atria branch and it is one of their bigger branches, so they have this pink coin thing where you can get charm bracelet capsule!


And that's it for my haul! If you want to see more in depth review of a particular product, do comment below! :)

---
Etude House
435 Orchard Road
#B1-01/02/03
Wisma Atria
+67372460

Sun - Thu 
10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri - Sat 
10:AM - 10:35 PM

Nearest MRT: Orchard

0 comments: