My Review: Betty Crocker Warm Delights

Sunday, January 19, 2014 Dinda Naya 0 Comments

Sooo I was wandering around at the supermarket and I found this little guy:



I was like; "Say whuuuttt?" because first of all, I don't have oven at my apartment, but I would love to spend my sunday with a homemade cake. So when I saw this, I immediately put it on my basket. The retail price for this is S$ 3.95.


So it came with two packets, one is the cookie dough, one is the chocolate topping.



Basically what you do is just open the cookie mixture, put it to the bowl then mix it with a tablespoon of water. If the mixture comes too thick, add another teaspoon of water.


After you done mixing, pop it to the microwave for 45 seconds! Add another 10 seconds if needed. Mine got smoke after it done but the result were ok.


Here's the outcome product. What you do next is just spread the chocolate over the fudge cake.


I know. The chocolate is too thick for drizzling. I guess it's better if you put the chocolate pack into hot water, just to melt the chocolate. What I did was just take a spoon and spread it all over the surface of the fudge cake.


There you go! 

Overall it is a good, fast cake. But it just taste so... thick so you won't be able to finish it by yourself. And it is better if you spread the mixture evenly so you will have an even consistency of cake, because what happened to mine is that the middle part is soft, but the edges were crunchy hahaha.

0 comments: