BEST LIP TINT EVER?

Saturday, May 27, 2017 Dinda Naya 2 Comments

I am always on a hunt for a good liptint. No doubt.

Lip tint is super easy for on the go make up. How should I say... it is very effortless?

But the thing is there are TONS of lip tint out there and how am I suppose to know which one is good and which one is not?

For me, personally, the points of good lip tints are; longevity, how it feels on the lips, and the color pay off.

So when I heard people talking great things about this Peripera Peri's Ink Tint Velvet, I really want to try them out because not only the finish in velvet - matte, the colors are beautiful too!

Stylekorean had them on sale (not anymore, boo!) for only around $3, so I cop one of the color which is #6 Celeb Deep Rose.

If you want to see my full on review, watch my video below!

---

Aku se-doyan itu sama lip tint. Beneran deh.

Soalnya lip tint itu mudah banget buat dipake. Kalau lagi males, pakai liptint aja udah merubah penampilan.

Tapi dari sekian banyak lip tint, gimana sih caranya aku memilih liptint yang bagus?

Aku sendiri menilai liptint yang bagus dari; apakah tahan lama, rasanya di bibir dan warnanya (pigmentasi, etc).

Jadi waktu aku denger orang ngomongin betapa bagusnya Peripera Peri's Ink Tint Velvet, aku bener-bener tertarik banget buat beli karena finishnya semi-velvet matte dan warnanya cantik-cantik banget!

Stylekorean waktu itu jual dengan harga sale (udah nggak lagi sayangnya, huh) sekitar $3, jadi aku beli salah satu warnanya yaitu #6 Celeb Deep Rose.

Kalau kalian mau lihat review lengkapnya, nonton video aku dibawah ya!



WHERE TO BUY:

2 comments:

  1. I am always on a hunt for a good lip balms and after alot of searching i found Justin Case Lip Balms they provide the best quality as everyone wants.As shown in your post that how liptint is important and it plays an important role so we should take care of it.

    ReplyDelete