Beauty Review: DAISO Japan Detergen for Puff and Sponge

Sunday, April 26, 2015 Dinda Naya 0 Comments

As a woman, although I didn't wear it often because of my demanding school assignment (whereby I sleep the latest and woke up earliest at home), I still use makeup. So it is pretty much understandable for people who uses makeup, either on daily basis or not, to clean their makeup products. Keeping them from dust, throwing away expired products (although sometimes you don't feel like throwing them away, but this is VERY important), and one of the essential is to clean the makeup brushes.

It is important for us, who uses makeup to clean them because makeup touches our face. Not only dirty brushes or product will damage our skin, but it will also go into our blood stream (I wouldn't start to give you any biology lecture. If you are interested in this topic, google will provides you with more information).

I do clean my brushes occasionally. Previously I always use baby shampoo to clean my brushes because it is a gentle-type of soap. But that is before I found this ridiculously good cleanser from DAISO Japan.



Although it says for puff and sponges, I also use it for my brushes.


My Naked2 brush bathing time!


See how the foam changes it color?


Squeaky clean!


And those incredible power of cleansing comes in 80ml for only S$ 2. I believe it is safe to use because DAISO Japan is a big company and I don't think they want people to sue them because they sell products that are not safe to use. Moreover, it is made in Japan!

0 comments: