Living the life to the fullest.

Monday, May 26, 2014 Dinda Naya 0 Comments

Alohaa my dearest mates.

The typical intro for my newest blogpost: "It's been awhile since my previous post, I'm sorry for neglecting this blog. I've been very busy with my school project to have my own me-time!"

By the way, do you like my new header? I really love it tho! Big thanks for my friend, Harry, for making the logo! :)

But now all of it is over! I can finally enjoy my life, like real-life, meeting my family, going to places where I want to go, seeing new and –actually fun things, and don't forget trying out the culinary!


With some of my closest friends in class – at the opening night of our exhibition.

I never really talk about this school project. So basically me and my classmates have to design a movie prop for Robocop 2014 movie. But to be honest I hate it so much and so does the rest of the class. I'm not very proud with the outcome so I'm not going to talk about it any further :)


I smell freedom!

––––

So after the opening night, I got a chance to try this pancake cafe near my school called Strictly Pancakes.


Served with strawberries and blueberries, plus vanilla ice cream and fla


I tried the Strawberry & Co. and it's SUPER GOOD! My friend tried the Garlic Prawn and it's beyond words also! Ranging from S$ 10, their pancakes is worth to try for! :)

Since last Friday, my family reunited in Singapore and we spent the past few days visiting places in Singapore. One of it is Singapore Botanical Gardens and it's so beautiful. If you plan to go here, I would suggest go around 4-6 since it's not as hot, and don't forget to bring mat and some snacks because you can actually enjoy the relaxing view here!


Breathtaking view, yes?


Yes, you can spot swans, ducks, and turtles here!


Speaking of which, since I used almost all of my money for my school project, I running pretty low on cash right now. It's quite sad since I have a long list of things that I actually need and want to buy (rather than buying silicon, lol!). Does any of you, my beloved reader, know any places where an undergraduate student can work as a part-timer but only for 2 months? Especially in Jakarta! I prefer a design-based work but as long as it's suitable for me, I'd do it! Please put a comment below if you know any of places; maybe working with party-planner or online shops will do? :)

0 comments: