TMI TAG!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 Dinda Naya 0 Comments



It is supposedly a youtube video, but because I don't have that much time to record a video, so might as well just a blog post! :)

P.S: I'm tagging everyone to do this TMI Tag! :)

1: What are you wearing?
I'm currently wearing Cotton On Body mini pyjama pant and LASALLE orientation day t-shirt

2: Ever been in love?
Well of course :)

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yes

4. How tall are you?
I am 167 cm the last time I measure, hopefully I grow, even just a cm!

5. How much do you weight?
I am 44 kg

6. Any tattoos?
Nope!

7. Any piercings?
Yep! One hole on my right ears and two holes on my left

8. OTP?
Since I don't watch TV Series... I guess I'll have to ship Elsa from Frozen and Jack Frost from Rise of The Guardians. OK I know that they belong from different animation studios and they are not even related, BUT THEY LOOK PRETTY TOGETHER and if someone out there make a movie dedicated for them I'll be the first one to watch. Plus, I love reading the fan fiction :)

9: Favorite show?
Like I said previously, I didn't watch very much TV show, but my all time favourite is Family Guy

10: Favorite bands?
Who's VIP out there? GO BIG BANG! :)

11: Something you miss?
I miss living in Indonesia. I miss my family, I miss my friends, I miss the food, I miss speaking in Indonesian (though I have Indonesian friends, but in my class I'm the only Indonesian), I also miss how cheap everything is in Indonesia

12: Favorite song?
I currently loving Love Song by Rain and I Want To Kiss You by Jung Yeop. Wait, that is songS!

13: How old are you?
I'm 19 years old

14: Zodiac sign?
Imma team Capricorn

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
How he respect his parents

16: Favorite Quote?
"A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities" – J.R.R. Tolkien

17: Favorite actor?
Thomas Andrew Felton.

18: Favorite color?
P!NK

19: Loud music or soft?
I'll go for soft

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
I'm a type of person that needs to be alone when I'm sad. I usually stay in my bedroom and cuddle inside my blanket and cry when I'm terribly sad. When I could not comfort myself because of a situation, I usually go to the toilet, cry for a bit, then wash my face. I don't like when people questioning about why did I cried

21: How long does it take you to shower?
It depends, but usually not more than 15 minutes

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I don't do makeup, but it took my about one hour to bathe, getting ready, and breakfast

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes, with my ex hahaha

24: Turn on?
Who doesn't like a true gentleman? When he opens the door for you, gave you sweet-mini surprises? Especially when he has this gorgeous abs and smells nice?

25: Turn off?
I never like guys who always swears

26: The reason I joined Youtube?
I want people to know my existence. HAHAHA. But I want to be a part of this community! So support me and subscribe to my channel! *wink

27: Fears?
I super hate geckos. But I do have this fear of death, especially death of the loved ones.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
My argument with my dad

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Tonight, after my little chat with my mom

30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
My YouTube name is my name, dindanaya, so.

31: Last book you read?
Something related to my essay, LOL!

32: The book you're currently reading?
I don't have the time to read a book, but I'm looking forward to read Divergent tho!

33: Last show you watched?
Nothing... hee

34: Last person you talked to?
My brother

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
I have a lot of messaging app: Whatsapp, LINE, and I do text too. Whatsapp: My dad; LINE: Rana, my best friend forever; Text: Harry, my college friend

36: Favorite food?
THIS IS A TOUGH QUESTION. But nothing beats Martabak haha!

37: Place you want to visit?
It'll be a long list but I have 5 top places: Japan, Korea, USA, Australia, and UK

38: Last place you were?
I spent my last vacation going home to Jakarta. But few hours ago I was in my campus

39: Do you have a crush?
SEUNGRI SEYOOO~~

40: Last time you kissed someone?
I kissed my brother just now haha

41: Last time you were insulted?
Few days ago, from one of my classmate haha!

42: Favorite flavour of sweet?
I like fruity-sweet but I also like sugar-sweet like cakes and puddings

43: What instruments do you play?
I used to play piano but not anymore

44: Favorite piece of jewellery?
I'm in love with earrings and stackable rings

45: Last sport you played?
It's been ages since I do sport but I think I did Zumba

46: Last song you sang?
SORRY I'M A BAD BOY

47: Favorite chat up line?
HAHAHAHA

48: Have you ever used it?
Well duh

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
I had dinner yesterday with my classmates since I spent most of my time at campus

50: Who should answer these questions next?
MY READERS!

0 comments: