Ducklings.

Monday, March 10, 2014 Dinda Naya 2 Comments

In real life, I'm a very introvert person. I just couldn't stand being in the same room, or be left alone with someone I just know (or strangers, to make it simple). I would think too much on what topic should I say to this person, what if that person don't like me, and what if that person thinks I'm strange?

So as the result, I don't have that much friend. I have a few 'acquaintance', but I only have a few that's consider as my friend.

But it was then. Now, with all of this social networking platform, I could have loads of friends. Not only within my class in school, or just around the school, I could even have friends all around the world. Thanks to the invention of internet.

I would looove to know you guys better, so it will be my pleasure to read your blog, look into your daily thoughts, see the amazing photos you've taken! I would definitely follow your blog! :)

So all you have to do is:
1. Follow my blog (either using Google+ or bloglovin')
2. Comment on this particular post + the link of your blog

That's all! :)
Oh ya, nice to meet you guys! x.

2 comments: