Festive Days Ahead!

Thursday, December 26, 2013 Dinda Naya 0 Comments

New year is just around the corner, which means my birthday is coming real soon! So it won't hurt if I make my own birthday wish list, right? :)

1. Macbook Pro 13" with retina display


It's a 'classic' birthday wish, for wanting gadgets and stuff. My old Macbook (late 2008) is actually still working well, but since I'm a design student and I need those software that requires HD display and a faster processor. I'm not a big fan of windows operating system so Macbook is on my top list :)

2. Canon EOS M Kit



I always wanted a good-slr quality photographs, but my SLRs are so heavy! So this compact camera will be the answer! :)

3. Jeffrey Campbell shoes



I didn't know what did they call this baby is, but I've been eyeing for them for a long time!

4. KitchenAid Stand Mixer in Pink



I'm won't call myself a baker but who could resist this ultra lovable PINK mixer?!

5. Tamagotchi



I'm a true 90's kid.

0 comments: