Wake Me Up When September Ends.

Saturday, October 05, 2013 Dinda Naya 0 Comments

Whoa.

This is a rare moment. Where I could just sit and type something to this blog.
Yep. I just figure out how important blogging is, personally for me!
Since I do blog about my personal life, this blog is just like a diary for me. It's like a reference for me when I need to look for something that happened from my past.

For example, October '12 was Jazz's departure from this world. I do, post about it. It reminds me of one of the saddest thing that ever happened to me.

I do miss blogging. I miss having that kind of feeling of meeting someone new with comments, sharing thought and everything.

So I decide, I should blog everyday, even for things that's not important :)

Please do enjoy!

---

I went to Daiso today to buy some stuffs. You see, when you became Lasalle student, your studio become your second home. So I bought drawers, dustbins, and even some box to keep my mini toiletries! I've been spending lots of time at the workshop, where there's lots of dust. I don't want to have breakouts to my skin so I really need to wash my face after I go to the basement!

After that I went to Watsons to buy some hair products! My hair was REALLY DRY and dull, I think because Singapore weather are extremely hot and my hair have been contacting with sun a lot so it damaged my hair.

So I bought this:

L'Oreal Total Repair Hair Mask


Because I do think my hair need that deep conditioning. I'll write the review after I used all the product! Thinking of using it everytime I wash my hair or just weekly. Any suggestion?

I used it just now and I do feel the difference: My hair is smoother and easier to comb!
And also I bought this:

Sunsilk Keratinology Heat Protection Spray


This is a new range from renowned brand Sunsilk. Before I bought this I never use any heat protection spray when I do my hair iron. I guess that's one of the factor that makes my hair dry, so I'm willing to try this!

0 comments: