HELP NEEDED!

Thursday, October 17, 2013 Dinda Naya 0 Comments

HI GUYS! Just a quick update so I can -somewhat- fulfill my promise on posting everyday? hahaha

So I went to Woodlands to buy materials for my concrete project with some of my classmates! It was super far either from my house or my campus. It's like... another part of Singapore that I never seen before.

Quick photos!

Waiting for the bus... 31 degrees!


The supplier place

Sorry for the sweaty face, it was THAT hot

When I reach home, this foods welcomed me :)


---

Anyway, speaking of the title, if any of you willing to help me:

So I need to make Literature Review, and the topic is "Beauty In The Eye of Designer". I never make any literature review before, so I don't know where to start and what to do. It would be helpful if someone would comment below and tell me what should I do because from what I've been searching from google didn't really help me.
Oh! And they ask me to use Oxford citation! ;-)

So anyone out there willing to help? Thanks! :)

0 comments: