January Favorites!

Sunday, February 10, 2013 Dinda Naya 0 Comments

Happy Lunar New Year for those who celebrates! May the year of Snake brings lots and lots of prosperity and happiness! :-)

Since I have some spare time today, I decided to make a post about some of my favorite things on January, here goes!


Victoria's Secret - Pure Seduction Set

This set smells AH-MAY-ZING! I would smell my whole body all day if I use this set! The combination of red plum & freesia is simply alluring! It is pure seduction!


Bikini from sexybikinis

Found this bikini store randomly on instagram and now I'm in love! Simply adorable and affordable! Open their store now! Definitely going to wear this at Bali soon ;-)


TRESemmé shampoo & conditioner

I admit it. I change my previous shampoo because of their ads. AND I LOVE THE RESULT! My hair feel soo soft and bouncy after I used this shampoo! I'm going to repurchase this for a veryyy long time I guess!


Candle-lite scent candle in Creamy Vanilla Swirl

I had 2 jars of this and now it's all gone! :-( I love the smell of this candle and I would burn this candle every night before I go to sleep. It's relaxing to have this smell on your room :-)


Twisted headband from inwearstore

Another thing I purchased from instagram store is this ultra fashionable twisted headband. And guess how much money I spent for 2 headbands? Only IDR 50K or $5! Crazyyyy right? Go visit their store now!


Soap & Glory Hand Food cream

Smells nice? Check. Make your hands softer? Check. Compact? Check. Irresistible packaging? Check. What else do you want?


Maybelline The Falsies Volum mascara

This mascara is a die for! It will make your eyelashes BOOM like those pretty birds from Papua!

And thats a few from my january favorites! Can you tell me yours? :-)

0 comments: