The Empties Area Ep. 01 | Skin Care

Sunday, March 31, 2019 Dinda Naya 0 Comments


Hello friends!

It's been a while since my last post, and I'm back (hopefully better than ever!) to give you guys more recommendations because honestly, when you guys take my recommendations into considerations and even better, TRUST my judgment, it makes me really happy!


For the first episode (of the empties series), I shared exclusively my skincare products. Over my hiatus, I've used so many skin care products. I changed a lot of products on my regime, I switched things, etc. As a result, my empties bag was overflown with bottles of products (whew~). I guess it was a time for me to film and share with you guys my experience using these products. If you love this video, please give a thumb up so I could film the other episodes!
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Watch my last video:
30 DAYS MIRACLE TONER?! SOME BY MI AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Products Mentioned:
CLEANSER
1. Senka Perfect Whip Cleansing Foam
2. Nivea Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover
3. Nivea MicellAIR Skin Breathe Pearl White
4. Biore Cleansing Oil
5. COSRX Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser
6. Heimish All Clean Balm
TONER
1. Sacré Rose Water
2. COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner
3. Some By Mi AHA•BHA•PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner
4. Huxley Secret of Sahara Toner: Extract It
MOISTURIZER
1. COSRX Snail 92 All In One Cream
2. Hada Labo Ultimate Moisturizing Lotion
3. The Saem Snail Soothing Gel
SUNBLOCK
1. Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence
FACE MIST
1. Bioderma Hydrabio Brume
2. Caudalie Beauty Elixir
MASK
1. TIFF Body Salt Mine Mud Purifying & Pores Care
https://www.instagram.com/tiff_body

0 comments: