Birthday Wishlist 2015

Friday, January 08, 2016 Dinda Naya 0 Comments

It's been quite awhile since I spent an hour or so to actually type and make a content on my blog (as you can see from my previous posts, it is all YouTube videos in which I enjoy as well!).

So I figure it would be nice to just check in with you guys and hopefully you do enjoy reading my blog!

December has always been my favorite month. It is the point where school holiday started, where everyone gathers together, the atmosphere every where you go is just so so festive that you can almost smell ginger bread cookies in each and every corner! I am a nocturnal person and seeing all those Christmas lights on the streets just make me happy!

There might be a slight bias-ness as well, because December is my birthday month and I guess there is no further explanation needed on why December is my absolute favorite month of the year.

Today post I just want to share with you guys on what is on my birthday list. it is already past my birthday so I guess it is not a sin to post my wish! Tee-Hee

(This list is in no particular order)

1. iKon KONY'S ISLAND / Winner KIDS OF W season greeting




HA! My love for K-Pop is endless, and I am personally leaning towards YG boy groups. Anything related to them, whether it is their album, light sticks, posters, will make my day. But in particular, I've been eyeing for their season greetings album because anyway, it is something that you could only get in this season!

2. CLARISONIC SPECIAL EDITION KEITH HARING MIA 2 - POP



Recently I had trouble with my skin. Usually after my acne, it will leave this acne mark that is extremely hard to be taken care of. Not to mention that my skin is not as smooth as before. According to the reviews that I read, most of people inside the beauty industry would recommend Clarisonic to give another extra mile on their skin care routine. So I would be delighted to receive this on my birthday!

3. TOO FACED CHOCOLATE BAR / LORAC PRO PALETTE




I am into make up, especially my love towards make up has grown significantly on 2015. I've been trying out different looks, especially eye-makeup. So I really want to expand my collection and owning one of these babies!

4. MUJI DRAWER



Again, still related to my fondness on make up. But this time round to tackle a bit on my love on organizations. I personally feel that I am a organized person and I like to see my stuffs are well organized. I don't enjoy cleaning in all honesty, but the end results always satisfy me thus I do cleaning! If you could keep your makeups (especially those with ultra cute packaging) in this transparent acrylic drawers, it will give you a bit of peace in mind, don't you think?

5. JBL PULSE 2 SPEAKER



I always loooooove music. I can't play any instrument and I am just a professional bathroom singer but that doesn't stop me for loving music. Although in actual fact listening to my playlist on my laptop/iPhone speaker is sufficient, it would feel totally different when I listen to them on a proper speaker!

6. KITCHENAID STANDING MIXER




I could not say that I'm a great cook, but I love to try out new things and those short videos on Youtube and Facebook on recipes always triggers me on wanting to try out new recipes. Hey, I'm 21 years old now, don't you think that I should excel on my cooking skill? Furthermore, look on how pretty these mixer colors are!

7. ADIDAS SUPERSTAR/ULTRABOOST SNEAKER




I'm into sneakers lately... and I've come to the dark side on finally loving Adidas shoes!!

8. A PET DOG



What could bring more joy than having a loyal companion?

9. JO MALONE NECTARINE BLOSSOM AND HONEY



Have you ever smell this particular scent from Jo Malone stores? They smell INCREDIBLE and if I could describe what Heaven would smell like, it would be this scent (and baby's scent).

SO that is it for my birthday wish list! Is your birthday coming soon? If it does, do you have any particular things that you want to receive? Do share yours on comment below! :)

0 comments: