Newly bought + Makeup that I tossed!

Sunday, September 13, 2015 Dinda Naya 0 Comments

I was thinking to record a video instead of posting pictures on my blog (because that way I could embed it to my blog as well) and I also feel that watching a video is much much easier rather than reading a text. Do leave a comment on your thoughts!

Today I was a bit wild on my shopping because I just came back from Thailand's rural area, in which I think I got a bit of city culture shock. So without further ado, let's start!


 SOAP & GLORY - Orangeasm Exfoliating Body Polish

I was browsing at Sephora because I was looking for a body scrub. Originally I was looking for Soap & Glory's Flake Away because I remember how much I loved it. But then I saw this baby and it smells so nice. Furthermore it is a limited edition so I couldn't resist not to buy it.


THE FACE SHOP - Ink Lipquid (RD01 / Apple Red)

Although I actually had a lot of liquid form of lip products, I heard that this particular product is very good and it is on trend. As I swatch the sample, it has a reddish-pink color. I haven't got a chance to try it on yet, but hopefully it would turn out nice!


REAL TECHNIQUES - Expert Face Brush

My sister owns it and I like it so I thought I just buy one for my own


ETUDE HOUSE - Color My Brows (#01 Rich Brown)

I extremely love this product! I use it everyday. I feel that eyebrows could totally change how a person look. So when I couldn't be bother on doing my brows, I just use this one and voila!


ETUDE HOUSE - Lip & Eye Remover

I know the other makeup removers that I own from Etude House are nice, so might as well I just try this one



ETUDE HOUSE - Press Bottle

There's nothing special about this bottle except that instead of pouring products out, it will press it for you.


INNISFREE - Super Volcanic Clay Mousse Mask

I extremely in love with the original Super Volcanic Clay Mask, but this one is in mousse form and I feel that it would make the process of applying the mask much easier. Furthermore, it is not in pot form so it would me more hygienic. 

Adding stuffs to my collection means there is less space for my storage. So I figure out its about time to clean up my collection as well, and here are some of the items that I feel need to be thrown away


BENEFIT - Posie Tint

I looooooove this product but it is old and I've been trying other products as well so I even forget on owning it.


BENEFIT - Hervana

Another old product which I absolutely love from Benefit. It has a pretty coral color which suits me because I have yellowish skin color. I've been thinking to buy another blush from Benefit because it worked so well on me, buy maybe in another color!


REVLON - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

This product definitely needs to be thrown away because it is extremely old and it is melted and it even doesn't have any descriptive text on it.


DOLLY WINK - Liquid Eyeliner

It is already dried out and the only thing why I kept it is because of the cute packaging.


E.L.F - Concealer

I used it all the way although the picture didn't do the justice. It is just an okay-ish product so I don't think I would purchase it again.


BAREMINERALS - Matte Powder Foundation (N20 / Medium Beige)

I got a free sample but turned out the color is extremely too red for my skin tone. I've been trying to play around with it but it just couldn't make it.


That's it for today's post! If there is any specific items that you want me to do a full review on, do comment down below!

Much Love,
Dinda

0 comments: