Loads of Kisses!

Friday, November 29, 2013 Dinda Naya 0 Comments

Few weeks ago, my mom visited me to Singapore. You know how it feels when your mom arounds and those feeling of shopping just tingling around your body? I know I'm not the only girl in the world who feel that!
So we went to Sephora, and we bought lots of things. My mom bought most of the things but I got some yummies too!
I bought these Lip Balm that I've been eyeing for a long time

SOAP & GLORY
A GREAT KISSER



This thing is seriously the best lip balm I've ever had. The one that I used the most too because I just can't get enough of it! It smells awesome, and it's really hydrating too! The flavor that I got is in Juicy Peach. They have another flavor in Chocolate Cherry, but seriously the peach one is BOMB DIGITTY!

You know how Sephora have their market strategy by putting small (and cute!) beauty stuffs beside the queuing line? And of course, I fell for their 'trap'. 

This is what I got.


Can you guess what is it? Yep, it's a lip balm


ISN'T IT CUUUUTEEE????? OMG Sephora during Christmas season will drive you crazy! I believe if you creative enough, you can actually hang these at your Christmas tree. It's a great gift idea too as it's not expensive. They only have Rose Pink in color, but anyway it's not very visible ;)

Because we bought so many things, the shop assistant is nice enough to give us this sample:

PURE HEAL'S BY NATURE VILLAGE
PROPOLIS 80 CREAM


I never heard this brand before, but I think I'll give it a try. So this is what I got about this product:




I tried once (after washing my face and using my Bioderma toner), at first it will feel very sticky and oily. Typically the feeling that you got when using cream, but it smells really good! It really smells like honey :)

So that's it for this post! How about yours? Did you have any shopping experience lately? I would love to see your experience! :)

0 comments: