HUGE HAUL!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013 Dinda Naya 1 Comments

As I promised, I'm going to post about this super exiting haul! Without further ado, let's get started!

DISCLAIMER: This post purely for sharing purpose, not because I'm trying to brag about my wealth or something :)

So my mom went to a business trip to USA few weeks ago. To make the most of this opportunity, I asked my mom a few 'knick-knacks' as souvenirs, and these are the things:

*It's gonna be a looong post with lot's of picture! So if you want to see my haul, click READ MORE!*





OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS
LIP TAR TRIOS: VIVID


(left-right) Nylon, Trollop, Harlot


I always wanted to try this Lip Tars, I watched and read few reviews on them and I wanted to try it out myself. So this trio comes with 3 colors: Nylon, Trollop, Harlot, including the lip brush.

It's very easy to apply this liquid-form of lipstick, and with the tiniest dot of the product, you can have a very pigmented color. And because lip tars are meant to be mixed, you can even have your own 'unique' color.

But the thing is lip tars tend to get very dry, and you won't feel good later on. So before you apply these, either you have the clear lip tar before applying the colored ones, or apply lip balms to keep your lips hydrated.

And you have to leave your lip tar set because it's not really kissproof.

color swatch (left-right): Harlot, Trollop, Nylon


ELF
BAKED EYESHADOW



The color I got is in pixie, and this baked eyeshadow is PERFECT for everyday look. It is a beautiful rose-gold slash pinkish color with a slight shimmer in it. So you can use this color for your everyday look or work it out for a formal look. One of my favorite shade right now! It's pigmented too, and the size is just perfect for me to bring on my makeup pouch!

ELF
CONTOURING BLUSH & BRONZER



What I like about this product is because it comes in one packaging, so you don't have to bring a blush AND a bronzer. This set that I got is the St. Lucia, which is perfect for my skin color. I have tan skin because I lived in tropical areas where we have sunlight all year long, and St. Lucia blush is in peachy color while the bronzer is in medium shade.

ELF
ESSENTIALS TONE CORRECTING CONCEALER



The color I'm getting is in light beige. Nothing special about this concealer, I prefer my Soap & Glory one. But if you don't want to spend too much money on concealer, go for this one. It's a good quality and cheap concealer.

ELF
WATERPROOF EYELINER PEN



Just a normal eyeliner pen with a fine tip. It's good for making precise line, and good for beginners! I like the liquid eyeliner pen more than the pencil one, because pencil eyeliner tends to smudge. This is just a personal opinion, though.

ELF 
FLAWLESS EYESHADOW



This eyeshadow is PERFECT for beginner. Because on each colors, there are embossed letters to tell you which color is for the base, lids, and so on! The color I'm getting is in sea escape because apparently I don't have any blue-shaded eyeshadow. It even come with a small mirror inside!



ELF
GEOMETRIC EYESHADOW BOOK



After all the blabbers about ELF's product, this is my favorite! First thing first, the packaging is beautiful, it mimics book so it would look good on your makeup-collection. Then its gonna pleased your eyes when you open the book.


They lined and separate the color base on their tones (brown, purple, blue, green, grey) in geometrical cuts. Which is wonderful to see! The color is pigmented too :)


My mom went a little bit cray-cray when she went to Bath & Body Works. I got a lot of product from there!

BATH AND BODY WORKS
MINI CANDLES


I got two of the mini candle, first one is the Fresh Balsam one:


click the image for the details of the scent!

The second one is the Sparking Icicles:


click the image for the details of the scent!

Both of the scent smell like christmas! I don't feel like burning them because then I'll run out of it and I don't want that to happen because it just smell THAT good. But candles are meant to be burn, so...

BATH AND BODY WORKS
ANTI BACTERIA HAND SANITIZER


You can't go wrong with BBW's hand gels. First, it helps you when you have to wash your hand. Second, it smells amazing! Third, when in emergency where you feel your body just smell unappetizing, this product really come handy! All you have to do is put a little bit onto your neck, arms,  and tarrra! You have your own mini-sized perfume! 

They have wide range of smell too, but these are some that I got:

Island Margarita

Island Margarita's scent is very fresh, I think there's lime inside, but I'm not sure. I'm not very good at describing scents, but it smells very good!

Caribbean Escape

This scent is my ultimate favorite for BBW's hand gels. It smells soooooo freakin good! It really smells like... vacation to a tropical island. 

Midnight Pomegranate

Midnight Pomegranate... how to describe this scent? It smells like those perfume where you use only to fancy dinner. It smells very elegant, musky, and... seducing? Hahaha

Dazzling Diamond

I actually don't prefer this kind of hand gels, but it's sooo pretty to be on my collection! Instead of having those blue-beads, it has glitters on it. Smells very musky

BATH AND BODY WORKS
BODY LOTION


I got three of body lotions and a shower gel. Let me get through these babies! P.S: Because I'm not good at describing scents, I just googled through their website, so you could have an example on how they smell!

Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion (left) &
Shower Gel (right)

One of BBW's signature scent. Warm Vanilla Sugar is BOMB DIGGITY! Moreover, this combo is amazeball. I literally want to lick myself up because I really smell like vanilla after using these! 

Key Fragrance Notes: 
The sweet indulgence of sheer florals, vanilla absolut & sandalwood 
Top Notes: Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid 
Mid Notes: Vanilla Tonka, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Coconut, Fresh Jasmine 
Dry Notes: Warm Vanilla Bean, Cocoa Bean, Creamy Sandalwood

Japanese Cherry Blossom

I never been to Japan, especially seeing the famous sakura. But I bet the smell is exactly like this body lotion. Sweet & girly :)

Key Fragrance Notes: 
America's #1 Fragrance Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom evokes the beauty of the exotic gardens of Japan with a graceful, award-winning blend of pear, Japanese Cherry Blossom & sandalwood 
Top Notes: Asian Pear, Fuji Apple and Ume Plumb 
Mid Notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Butterfly Lily, Kyoto Rose, Mimosa Petals 
Dry Notes: Vanilla Rice, Imperial Amber, Silk Musk, Cinnamon Incense, Himalayan Cedarwood and creamy Sandalwood


Cashmere glow is a bit fresher than Japanese Cherry Blossom and Warm Vanilla Sugar, because it smell a little bit fruity. 

Key Fragrance Notes: 
The warmth of vanilla & golden peach layered with luxurious cashmere musk 
Top Notes: Bergamot, Golden Peach, Pink Guava, Exotic Berries, Gilded Apricot 
Mid Notes: Glowing Lily Petals, Golden Mimosa, Fluffy Peony, Fresh Jasmine 
Dry Notes: Shimmering Vanilla, Dulce de Leche, Cashmere Musk


AAAND

Phew~! That's it guys! What a suuuuper long haul and probably my longest post! So if you want me to do more hauls, please give any comments or suggestions! :)

See you soon!

1 comment: