Put Your Aprons On.

Saturday, October 19, 2013 Dinda Naya 0 Comments

FINALLY watched all episodes of Masterchef Season 4

AND MY FAVORITE CHEF MADE IT TO THE TOP! (Hell yeah!)




Congratulation to Luca Manfè! (a late congrats, of course)

I knew he would win the title as he is THAT GOOD! I love the way he cook with his heart and of course being less bitchy with the other contestants by (suprisingly) giving away loads of butters hahaha

Next obsession?



WELL OF COURSE HAHAHA!

Masterchef Junior! I don't know why I'm so into cooking series than other series, like Gossip Girls and such... I do prefer Masterchef, Hell Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares (guess what, all of them have Gordon Ramsay)... Although I doubt everything was real (I do sometimes think that they created such 'dramatic' scenarios but WHO CARES!), I really enjoy watching them. I obviously don't have such passion nor talent with cooking, but watching people cooking does give me thrills!

Despite the fact that I think Junior Masterchef is faking things out (well who would believe 9-13 years old kid to make such incredible Beef Wellington? Even Luca would have a hard time!) and I don't really like how the judge always try their best to use words that doesn't hurt the kids' feelings (so they won't hate cooking), BUT STILL! Cooking reality shows are THE-BEST.

My favorite on this competition?



Of course this chubby boy —full with bundle of joys! named Alexander Weiss. He's super talented in his young age, and I really hope that he won't turn out to be bitchy throughout the competition or I won't give my vote for him!

So in mean time, go Alexander! #TeamAlexander

0 comments: